Children's Etiquette (ages 5-9)
Teach them early and it’ll be instilled in them for the rest of their lives. That’s our motto for our children’s etiquette classes. These courses provide the perfect foundation for your little one to build upon as they evolve. Our courses will keep them entertained yet be informational at the same time. You will be so impressed with how much your child retains after taking one of our courses. Instruction can be held at home or at a location selected by the instructor.
Introduction to Etiquette:
- 3 core values of etiquette (consideration, respect, honesty)
- Kind words and phrases
- Polite behavior
Basic Dining Etiquette:
- How to set the table
- Dining manners at home and at restaurants
- Properly using cutlery, napkins, and glasses
- How to interact with friends and treat others
- Body language and eye contact
- Speaking to adults and teachers
Self-Presentation & Grooming:
- Foundations of personal hygiene
- Learning how to dress for outside of the home
- COVID-19 interaction rules
- Cell phone/iPad etiquette
- Safety on social media
- Do’s and don’ts of social media
- Telephone/FaceTime etiquette
- $375 for 1 child for a 90 minute course
- Additional students can be added at the rate of $75/student
THEY LOVE US
Asha proves that etiquette extends beyond the dinner table. She has advised me from job interviews to social events, to navigating tough situations in the workplace – all with poise and tact. I highly recommend her to anyone who would like to develop professional and overall life skills.
The Modern School of Manners services has been impactful beyond measure. Their coaching has helped me build confidence and elevate my professional brand to remain true to who I am, yet be competitive in my industry. If you want longevity and growth in your career, you need her to help you.
We recently enrolled our twins in one of the private “Etiquette for Teens” courses and were blown away by the team at The Modern School of Manners. Not only did the girls learn invaluable dining and social skills, but the team was also fun, patient, and nurturing. We are so grateful to have worked with them. They tailored the class perfectly to teach them exactly what they needed to brush up on. We can’t wait to share this experience with our friends and family.
J. and E. Rosen
I took a private course with Asha and wow! I learned so much from her dining etiquette course. She’s so captivating and intelligent that I could have listened to her for hours. I was nervous because I thought I’d be bored, but I was far from that. This was one of the most exciting and informational classes I’ve ever taken. Thank you, Asha!